AAAEA – California Chapter
Arab American Association of Engineers & Architects
Open to all architects, engineers and computer science professionals and students of Arab heritage residing in the USA.
AAAEA Mission Statement
AAAEA is a professional Arab American association dedicated to help, strengthen, empower and inspire its members for excellence. AAAEA promotes and advocates the Arab American Engineers, Architects and Computer Science professionals in North America, by providing career and educational enhancement programs, technical exchange, fellowship, and community service. AAAEA is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious Professional Association. Membership is open to corporations, academic, professional institutions, and qualified individuals.
(213 NC, 11-15-13)
Code of Ethics
Engineering is an important and learned profession. As members of this profession, engineers are expected to exhibit the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Engineering has a direct and vital impact on the quality of life for all people. Accordingly, the services provided by engineers require honesty, impartiality, fairness, and equity, and must be dedicated to the protection of the public health, safety, and welfare. Engineers must perform under a standard of professional behavior that requires adherence to the highest principles of ethical conduct.
- To further the public welfare whenever engineering knowledge is involved and to act upon matters which are the concern of the engineering profession.
- Promote cooperation and mutual assistance among the members.
- Conduct academic review courses and technical seminars to update members’ knowledge on the latest technologies and regulations effecting the engineering profession.
- Establish scholarship programs to encourage qualified and talented students to pursue engineering field studies.
- Cooperate with other professional organizations.
- Serve the professional interest of the general membership and strive to promote professional consciousness and fellowship though collective interdisciplinary activities all in accordance with recognized and established engineering ethics, and within existing applicable laws.
The Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects – California (AAAEA-CA) is a 501 (C) 3 nonprofit, non-political, non-religious professional organization. It is open to all architects, engineers, and information technology professionals and students of Arab heritage residing in the US. AAAEA-CA is dedicated to helping its members succeed and advance in their profession by networking through technical, educational, and social activities and events.
Check out the latest AAAEA community leader news from our National AAAEA site in The E-Muhandis , from scholarship updates, awards, events, and the scientific community